We Want to Hire Both Full-Time and Part-Time Caregivers
Because our client’s needs don’t always follow traditional business hours, Willowstone grants unique flexibility in regards to hours. Whether you pursue a full-time or part-time job, you will receive competitive pay and benefits, along with the training you’ll need to have a positive impact on others.
We’re looking for Care workers. The pay range we’re offering is £8.00ph- £11ph.
- We offer
in housepaid training
- We also competitive expenses package.
- Perform to high standards
- Attention to detail
- Driver and have access to a car with business insurance
- Right to work in the UK
Some of the Responsibilities that you will need to have experience with:
We have a variety of care plans and services available to our clients. These services may include:
- Preparing meals
- Performing light housekeeping
- Transporting clients to and from appointments and social events
- Running errands
- Helping with bathing, dressing, and hygiene
- Reminding the client to take their medication on time
- Helping with feeding and other everyday tasks
- Tracking your client’s condition and reporting changes to your supervisor
- Providing live-in or overnight care (shift differential provided)
- Assisting with Alzheimer’s or dementia care
- Offering respite care to relieve family caregivers
- Providing emotional support and more
- (Services may vary by location.)
Why Should You Apply?
- We believe in paying a fair wage for the responsibility and dedication that you give to your role.
- Great benefits.
- Flexible hours.
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
- Opportunities to progress in your career
- Experience not always needed, as we believe that if you have dedication, then we can support you to learn how to provide support.
40 Dunston House, Dunston Road
Registered with the Care Quality Commission
Areas We Cover
Manchester | Chesterfield | South Sheffield | Dronfield
© Copyright 2018 - Willowstone Care